Monday, November 02, 2009

So, what do you think?

If anyone out there regularly reads my blog, I was wondering if you liked the new layout?

While I did like the old layout, I felt the need for a change. I found this cute little template at : http://www.yummylolly.com/ And you see, I do have a little thing for Japanese Cherry blossoms, so when I saw this sweet little template, well, I just could not resist.

I did have to reload all of my widgets, but that only took about 5 minutes:) Outside of that, I am very pleased with my new blogger threads.

2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Attractive and easily readable-nice updates!

LunabudKnits said...

Yes, I'm in dire need of updates and not just on the blog:) So glad to see you all made it home safe and sound:)

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)