Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale


In keeping with the spirit of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, LunabudKnits will be offering a 10% discount for all online sales November 27th through November 30th on ALL merchandise including wheels, roving, yarn, drum carders, casein knitting needles and many more.

Simply check out and pay as you normally would through Paypal and your Paypal account will be refunded 10% of the merchandise sale price. Please note the discount does not apply to shipping charges.

Happy Spinning, Happy Knitting and Happy Holidays!

Steph



No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)