Friday, October 30, 2009

Southern Indiana FiberArts Festival Pictures!


And here they are Pics from the Southern Indiana Fiber Arts Festival in Corydon Indiana. It's not a huge festival, but it was cram packed with some of the kindest vendors your will ever meet. As you can see a great time was had by all!

A picture of the LunabudKnits booth to tide you over until next year!

I really enjoyed this little festival. I'm at a cross road right now as to whether I want to do this festival again or go for broke and try to get into the monster that is Rhinebeck. Not that I think I have a chance in heck of getting in at Rhinebeck....lol My plan with festivals is to vend at as many festivals in parts of the country I have never visited as I can. Sounds a bit on the crazy side doesn't it? But then again, I do have a bit of the wander lust in me:)

A picture of me goofing off snapped by the other Luna:)

My Wool Pencil Roving

A little selection of my hand dyed Combed Tops

Mom Has a little thing for cookie cutters:)


Luna Ortiz and Hubby in their booth Blue Ball Mountain Spindle Works


Susan Markle of Trading Post Fibers She and her happy helper (pictured above) were our next door neighbors at the show and two of the most absolutely wonderful gals around!

The Gals of Fiber Antics Fiber Antics

Bev Larson the Basket Lady

My BFL Sock Yarn

Dave and Pam Hoover's Kromski's at Rooster's Run Farm

My Ravelry Girls:) These gals are just too darn fun!!

Rooster Run Goats. I really wanted to take one of these little sweeties home with me!!

Rooster Run Finn Fleece was to dye for! Pun intended here:)

Luna Ortiz of http://www.blueballmountainspindleneedleworks.blogspot.com The picture of me is courtesy of Luna!

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

What a great way to spend some time-hope the Festival goes well for you!

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)