Saturday, November 18, 2006

Still Sick

Ok, I'm still sick. I have a case of strep throat and Cunjunctivitis (AKA: pink eye). I have never had pink eye before and I can honestly say that it is misserable! Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Not sure where I got it from, but there are a couple of possibilities: children, shopping cart, cleaning an apartment or coming in contact with someone who has it. I'm pretty crazy about spraying my hands with anti-bacterial spray when cleaning any of our apartments even though I have on gloves, so have pretty much ruled that one out. My best guess would be the shopping cart theory. Have found out it is highly contagious for about a week...UGH Get it on your hands and touch or itch your eye and there you go. I have always been fanatic about washing my hands (you know scrub with soap while singing 'happy birthday' then rinse well in hot water) and I shower twice a day (AM & PM), so I have no idea. The eye drops they give you to treat it are no walk in the park either! They burn, Burn, BURN!!!! Of course it makes it worse when you mistake your athlete's foot dropper with eye drops! You only make that mistake ONCE! I cried for hours trying to flush that crap out of my eyes. Ok, so not only am I sick, but I am an idiot as well! Will be back to posting when all this clears up.
Maybe I should go back to working on a farm instead of the family business.....hhmmmm Secluded on a farm with horses nickering out my window and all the solitude I could want....hhhmmm Nah....Life is too fun with family and friends surrounding you daily:)

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)