Tuesday, November 07, 2006

SOCKS!


Hey I finally figured out how to make a heel! I don't know if this is the proper way to turn a heel, but it's a way I made up. It works for me:) Once I get the chance which means I can't remember where I put my knitty notes, I will post the pattern for the heels. I think it's a fairly easy pattern. At least it is to me:) The yarn shown is Moda Dea 'Sassy Stripes'. I think they turned out OK. Unfortunately, I did not realize that I made the part between the heel and toe a touch on the short side. A touch I say? Honestly about 1 inch short...lol Next pair I will know better!

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)