Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sock Continuation


Okey-Dokily. Now for the next sock step. In this picture, you see how the stitches dispersed on the needles are numbered. Needle numbers One and Three contain the heel flap & picked up stitches. Needle number Two contains the old unworked stitches. Just wanted to explain this because it makes life a lot easier when reading the pattern.

Pattern continued




Round 1: On needle #3 knit to last 3 stitches, Knit 2 together, Knit 1. On needle #2 Knit all. On needle #1 Knit 1, Slip-Slip-Knit slipped stitches together, knit remainder of stitches.

Round 2: Knit all needles


continue rounds 1 & 2 until you have a total of 60 stitches. Second photo is of the end results.



After that, you knit in the round until you have achieved the desired length of your sock minus a half inch. Toe pattern to follow!

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)