Tuesday, July 06, 2010

2010 Garden

Did not have much time for gardening this year except to put out a few of our favorites!

Tomatoes for this year are Stripey, German Johnson, Brandywine and mystery tomato seeds that sprouted from last year. They were put out mid-May and are already 5' tall;)

Peppers have only been in the ground about 4 weeks, but so far so good!

A little visitor we always enjoy seeing.

A larger visitor is welcome too!

Put out blueberries this year as well. There probably will not be a huge yield this year, but next years little bush crop will probably be much better!


2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Nice garden-I like the continuity of gardens, probably a big reason for planting my flowers and such. (Yes, you are right about the pair of socks I am knitting-it is your fiber!)

LunabudKnits said...

I thought it was;) They turned out absolutely fabulous as your projects always do;) I'm a gardening junkie, but for some reason this year had a bit of a difficult start and decided to take it easy w/ just the tomatoes. The peppers were a late start as I decided not to add any more landscaping this year and though I might as well use the available turf for something yummie;)

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)