Sunday, October 11, 2009

Southern Indiana FiberArts Festival!!

What's up for this week end? Well, another Fiber Faire of course!

I have yet to attend the Southern Indiana FiberArts Festival, but that didn't stop me from signing up to be a vendor. Most of the gals in my knitting/spinning group have been to the show in the past and I have heard nothing but good things about it! You can find out a bit more about it here: Southern Indiana FiberArts Festival.

There will be demonstrations, classes, critters and of course what fiber festival would be complete with out tons of fiber. I'll be there with two floor model Louet spinning wheels for anyone who would like to see and feel the joy of spinning on a wheel with ball bearings! If I had only known now, what I knew then, I would have bought a Louet....lol

Hope to see y'all there!

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)