Thursday, March 15, 2007

Stitch Marker's Received!!



Jeannie and Toni sent mesome great exchanges!
I am hoping that these pictures come through. I have tried to upload them twice! Looks like I will have to upload them later:( Jeannie sent me a fabulous stitch and bitch calendar, markers, sheep tape measure, calculator, note pad, and the list goes on!



Toni gave me some lovely, black and silver markers, the prettiest ball of white yarn, some beads and a fantastic dish cloth! Gals, thank you so much for the exchanges! They were great! I only regret that it took me so darn long to post about them! Will add photos when blogger lets me:)

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)