Monday, March 26, 2007

Knitters Treat Exchange Questionnaire





1. What's your favourite type of yarn?
Wool, Linen & Cotton. Really anything Natural


2. What's your least favourite type of yarn?
Hate Acrylics of synthetics


3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop?
Touch everything


4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do?
Spinning yarn & Beading


5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to?
None. Like National Geographic though:)


6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:
Knitting / Crochet / Other Craft / Food / Home / Fashion / Celebrity Gossip / Garden
Knitting, Garden, Crochet, Food, Home, Other Craft, Fashion, Celebrity Gossip


7. What items do you like to knit / crochet?
Purses, socks, dish cloths, scarves


8. Are you allergic to anything?
Latex


9. What do you like to* smell of?
(*This is not a typo. The question is: What do you like to smell of)
Favorite purfume is Opium, so would have to go with musky (not sweet) smells


10. What's your favourite way to relax?
Camping by a bon-fire:) Or taking the dog hiking by the creek:)


11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first?
Tea Room


12. What do you come out with?
Earl Grey & Lavender Teas


13. Where do you go next?
Sweet Shop for Chocolate!


14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal?
Guess I probably should add that I'm addicted to knitting:) And have recently become addicted to spinning and yarn dying. I love all colors with the exception of neons which I find too bright and garrish:) Outside of that, I'm a pretty down to earth gal who is getting married in Florida in May and really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)