Thursday, March 08, 2007

Bye, Bye Steak:(

OK, for the next two months, I have to give up my favorite food.....
Steak.

Why you ask. Well, I found a georgeous dress for the wedding and I'm not even going to spill what size it was. I love Bill dearly, but I blame him for the weight gain...lol Yeah! Like I have anyone to blame but myself! So, anyhow, I am hoping that when 'the dress' arrives I have to have it Drastically altered...lol Which means I have to forget about eating steak, eat plenty of fruits and veggies, watch the junk stuff, and exerise, exercise, exercise. I'm not starving myself, but I am watching things very closely:)



This is 'The Last Steak'.................. Dang and I love Rib-Eyes marinated in Soy!



At least for a long long while:)

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)