Thursday, March 08, 2007

Plying....WooHoo!!!




And here it is! My first attempt at plying! I showed the members of the spinning group last night and they were all very impressed that I did so well my first go round. That got me to thinking that maybe it was a fluke that the first batch turned out soo good.



So last night, I spun more of the same alpaca but in different colors to just check that I am consistent. well guess what! I am! Both attempts are 100% alpaca. I think I might have to start using Etsy to sell some shortly....lol Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)