Friday, September 02, 2011

Little Weaver That Could

Let us see, I have made the transitions from knitting to spinning to dying to carding to felting to natural dying and now drum roll please to weaving.  In all honesty, I have done one prior project on a borrowed triangle loom.  I enjoyed it so much that when I saw this little lovely 4 inch square loom, I couldn't help but snatch it up.

Yes, the bottom one is knit;)
I have very much so enjoyed weaving on it, but there are a few little changes I would make to it such as the nail spacing and not forgetting a nail when making it.  But those are little things easy to ignore in the grand scheme of mini loom usage;)  These pictures were taken a few days ago and since that time, the unused sock yarn has been turned into more lovely little squares that I am thinking would make a fun little lap blanket if I ever have enough!


1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

Very pretty-what a lovely throw it would make! A triangle loom is in my future.........!

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)