Saturday, July 09, 2011

2011 Tour de Fleece Projects #1 & 2

This year, I am numbering my projects in order they are to be finished.  So far, my starter project is done and while the spindling of the Merino & Yak is slowly progressing, the run of Shetland/Angora 60/40 blend is in line to be the second project I finish.
Crosspatch Creations batt purchased at Hoosier Hills Fiber Festival.  Started before the Tour started, but one of my goals was to finish it during.

One of my favorite fiber blends from Vintage Fibers that was traded for during Midwest Fiber & Folk last month.  Love this stuff!!

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

Ack, I haven't even been to my spinning wheel yet! Nice blends of wool for spinning-I especially like the first skein; very pretty!

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)