Sunday, July 24, 2011

2011 Tour de Fleece - Project #4

Finished yesterday evening. Washed, rinsed, hung from the chandelier & dry as a bone this morning. This corespun lovely has a fingering weight all wool center encapsulated in smooth merino, Tunis, Shetland, coopworth, mohair, silk hankies, silk noil, bamboo, firestar and last but not least lots of sparkly glitzy goodness. Approximately 150 yards and 4 ounces. Might have to pet this little lovely for a little while before putting a price tag on it.




Oh, I did the collages on an iPad app called mood board. Pretty cool huh!?!

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

Yes, the app is very cool-well the results are amazing! Nice job on this core spun yarn!

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)