Friday, November 07, 2008

A Shout Out

Imagine me doing the happy Snoopy dance after meeting Mr. Mail Man half way through the front yard with sinful glee as he passed over the new toy! Opened the box, Followed the directions, and Was in total bliss as I realize now what a fool I had been to have used a Niddy-Noddy for all this time!

This winder from The Wooden Spinner has a counter off all things, making it much easier to keep track of your yardage! This comes in so handy when winding from a cone. The wood (I chose walnut) is smooth and snag free, not to leave out stunning! Unlike those little fishing line measuring devices (you know what I mean), this can go fast or slow regardless of the tension to count the yards wound on. If you are using, selling or dying yarn in bulk, this comes in so dang handy!!

I am simply in heaven and you should be too! So head on over to The Wooden Spinner and get your own!

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)