Friday, November 07, 2008

Back into the Swing of Things

The new house is still not completely done. The little bungalow is still lacking some, OK, well a lot, of cutting in around the trim, new fixtures (light and sink) as well as a few bits here and there. And let us not leave out the big project right now of getting the mini deck finished and the doggie door in so Miss Piper can come and go from the garage as she pleases. Oh, better not forget finishing up with removing the hideous bathroom wall paper job that we now know why it was put up. Don't worry, I won't make you look at it. Suffice to say some one thought they were an artist. The 'Craft' room is still in shambles, but clutter is my friend:)

LOL.... Things really are beginning to shape up and look normal. Well normal for us.

This brings a great sigh of relief to me because it means I can now buckle down and get to some long awaited tasks at hand. I have been lax on really sitting down and spinning, so this week end I am devoting myself to some much needed therapy of spinning yarn. I have a few pounds of alpaca fiber left to spin for Chris before I go for my next batch, so my goal is to finish up Belle's last bit of fleece and hopefully spin up a pound of Fudge's fleece this week end.

Chris if you do not know has some absolutely fabulous and wonderfully soft alpacas. If you have a chance check her out at: CRW Alpaca Farm.

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)