Sunday, November 16, 2008

More Ace


Once upon a time, I would buy stuffed squeeky animals for Miss Piper to play with. I would buy one after another hoping beyond hope that she would take an interest in playing with her toys. Needless to say, Miss Piper is not a wild thing, but Ace sure is! Here he has the big long legged pink horsey toy. Yes, i know it does not look like a horse, but trust me laying out with out being tangled it does...lol Ace will carry his 'Horsey' all over the house and play hard with it. We found a laser light for him to chase around the house and eventually, I will get around to getting a picture of some of Ace's laser light acrobatics....lol

Before you go, make sure to sign up for the Name this Colorway Contest. It will be open through the end of this month, just in time for Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)