Sunday, November 02, 2008

Contest Winner Announced!!!!!!

I was in awe of the response I got from the 'Name this Colorway' Contest!  I'm always in shock when I see the amount of people who check out this wee little blog.  I want to thank everyone for making this Contest such a success!  I have enjoyed the response so much that I am planning to do one again after Thanksgiving, so stay tuned.....

Oh, wait.....  I bet you are wondering who won aren't you!?!

Not to keep you all in suspense any longer.......

Well, maybe a little longer......

Drum Roll Please Maestro.........

..............

........

The Winner is.........

BEA of the BAA BAA BLACKSHEEP with MASQUERADE


There were some absolutely wonderful names submitted, so this decision was very hard to say the least.  I  really do appreciate all of the wonderful responses!  You all ROCK!!!

2 comments:

Bea said...

Seriously? Cool. :) I'll have to email you when I get home tonight. Thanks!

Turtle said...

congrats Bea! yes, an appropriate name!

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)