Friday, May 25, 2007

Night Before the Wedding!!!


Hmmmmm.......


I did not think we would have internet access in the condo, but we do and it does not cost a thing! Is that not great? For a change a hotel/rental is not charging extra for a service! Dang, I just love the Purple Parrot in Perdido Key!


Wanted to share a few shots from the night before the wedding. Dad hired a yacht for the evening. The Captain and his crew took us for a cruise of the canal while we were wined and dined. It was absolutely fabulous!!! We saw dolphins, all sorts of wildlife and just had a lovely time.


Here are a few shots..........




A group shot. From left to right: Girls: Jamie (Beau's friend), Stephanie (me), Carol (my Mom). Boys: Tom (my Dad), Bill (my soon to be Husband!), Beau (my Brother)


Bill and I



Mom & Dad

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)