Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Faces of Beau.

Pronounced Bo.....

About the only time anyone can get a 'normal' picture of my brother is when he is fishing and holding up his most recent catch, or you just catch him off guard. Here are a few pics I took of my brother last night............hehehe.........Maybe, just maybe if he sees his 'goofy' pics on the internet, he will get with the program...lol







A bit more about my brother: He is 28 and currently in the Navy. He has been in the Navy for almost 10 years now as a rescue swimmer. What is a rescue swimmer you say. You know those crazy guys who rappel out of helicopters to pull people out of the water? That is my brother:) He's a fun, fun guy and I am so happy he was able to come to the wedding!

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)