Monday, February 26, 2007

Seaming Tape...

OK, I am not sure that I will use seaming tape ever again. It took too long and was very difficult to get into the corners with. Of course this is the first time I have ever used it and the first time I have ever made a lining for a bag. Probably not a good idea to combine two first time things. Luckily, the lining turned out just fine and is now stitched safely in the bag. I wanted to add a pocket to the lining, but putting the pieces together was not working out. So, I opted to finish what I had and skip the pocket. It turned out very nice if a little lop-sided. Will post a photo before I mail it off to my partner in Hungary:)



ON to a more interesting topic. Here is what I posted on the ITEIII:



WooHoo...... I am done! The bag is complete with a black lining. I used the seaming tape, which I probably would not advise using to make lining for a bag. It made construction a touch on the complicated side. But, the lining did turn out good:) Guess I just need to break down and get a sewing machine....lol I woud show you the inside, but that is a suprise....hehehe It is packed with all sorts of fun and useful goodies! It will either be put in the mail today (keeping my fingers crossed) or tomorrow! I sure hope my partner likes it as much as I have enjoyed putting it together!

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)