Wednesday, February 07, 2007

International Tote Exchange

I have a partner in Hungary for the International Tote Exchange. I am so excited and am really looking forward to sending the bag to her. This bag is not going to be a large one, so I am including another bag that I will not be posting pictures of until it is finished. I always enjoy a good suprise! I hope she does too!


Working away at the bag. Have spun and dyed. So far so good. Am letting the yarn tell me what it wants to be. This one is going to be fulled and not felted. I think it will turn out great once I am done. I'mnot sure if the closure will be a tab, zipper, or flap though. Any thoughts on this? I am planning on a shoulder strap, so maybe a tab with a horn button closure would look best.....hhhhmm......

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)