Sunday, February 25, 2007

New Bag Update...



I really like how this bag has turned out. I fulled it and thought it looked pretty good after being shaved, but the strap just did not fit because I knit it flat. So I stitched it up using leftover yarn to make a rounded strap..........







After making a trip to get the button, which I love, I saw the cute lace trim and said to myself 'that is what the bag lacks!' After stitching it on, here is the end result.



The red round dot is actually a bobble type thing on the top of the hand strap which I covered with the lace. Now, I am working on the lining. I haven't decided wether to use the seaming iron on tape or stitch it by hand. Will probably use the tape!

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)