Friday, April 01, 2011

The Greatest Show on EARTH!

Everyone loves a Circus.  In my family they do:)  Last night, we took Luke to his first circus!

He has no idea what he is in for!
The one time Dad slowed down from our run to the Yum Arena.  Jen & I had to almost jog to keep up with Dad & Luke!

I love the elephants.

Taking a break.

Conga line!

Luke could not keep his eyes off of the Clowns!


Dad couldn't help but borrow Luke's hat for a little while. in between bites of pizza!

Tigers.

Oh My!

Don't worry, I've been busy the past few weeks catching up on some dye work!

2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

What fun! You know, I have never been to a circus! Glad you got to enjoy it together! Luke looks like he is having fun!

LunabudKnits said...

We are addicted to the circus. I love to go see the animals & acts. At the same time, I always feel a little guilty that I enjoy seeing the animals perform when they could be in a more natural setting.

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)