Friday, July 10, 2009

Knitwitch yarn bowl just in:)

yarn bowl:)

It just arrived! And I'm doing the happy pee-pee dance that it's here:) My new yarn bowl from Knit Witch! See it was on sale and I do adore the last bowl I got from Brittany, so I just couldn't resist. I just knew when it got here I wouldn't be bothered at all by the little chip on the base. And I was right, the chip is barely noticeable! The bowl has a pretty dirty green glaze on the outside and a mustard glaze on the interior. I just love it!

BTW, guess I should do a quick plug here.... I'm now carrying sample and 4 ounce bottles of SOAK fiber wash in all 4 flavors: Flora, Aquae, Citrus and Unscented. Come on over to the shop, LunabudKnits and check it out!

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)