Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dress Fitting

OK, I bought 'The Dress' several months ago. A perfectly pretty little number from Davids Bridal (click link to see it!). Well, guess what! I've lost 2 dress sizes since then and am working on a 3rd. I talked to the seamstress there about doing the changes and she said that if I lost any more weight that the dress probably could not be altered any more. So after leaving the store, I got to thinking, maybe I should just get a few sizes down. I called them up and while they did not have any in stock, the store in Florence KY did! So I am going back today to get the dress and will be mailing it to them. They will be mailing me back the new dress. I think weddings are just crazy...grrr In the mean time, I bought a pretty little Ralph Lauren halter dress as a back up just in case nothing works out like planned.



I will be away once again this week end doing the same as last week end! Camping at the Gorge!! Yipppie!! I love to camp. Not very hip on all the preparations, or coming home, but I love being out there! This is a shot of my foot in the different stages of hiking. Top: starting out, Middle: getting dirty & Bottom: cleaning up. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)