Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Demented Creations

I have some new yummie creations for LunabudKnits......

Demented Spinning Batts!!

I have been playing around with the Strauch Mad Batt'r and it has definitely been a dementedly fun time. So much fun that they're going to take me away he-he-ha-ha-ho-ho-hum-hum! It's all about fun art battyness with these lovelies! Fiber is loaded on in droves of chunky goodness with spots of sweet lucidity. The demented batts are all wool based, but have some of the most spectacular add ins I have. I will try to list all the madening little bits, but you might get some other fun hidden stuff as well such as mohair locks, flax, hemp, bamboo, glitz, angelina, firestar, cotton, silk, silk noil, sari silk, ribbons, wensleydale, lincoln, merino, tunis, etc.

Interested in buying your own Mad Batter? check out my shop: LunabudKnits ;)






1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

Mmmm, this is the top-of-the-line chocolate of fiber batts! Delicious!

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)