Saturday, January 09, 2010

Before and After


Ok, I admit that I can be a bit of a slob. I do clean my desk up at least every other month or so, but I don't like doing it. Filing has never been a very big strong point in my life. As you can see from my desk, I absolutely detest it, so I came up with a plan....

I had a chance to stop by Target (pronounced tar-jzet at my house;) and picked up a few cute little magazine holders, a paper tray and pen/knit-knack holder. Spent about an hour sorting, piles of papers for filing or throw away. Yeah I know, it doesn't seem like I have an hours worth of work there does it!?!

See, I have this nasty little habit of writing notes to myself on little scraps of paper which then end up mixed up in the little pile. I do very much so mean to get back with these little notes later. It just slips my mind and I end up piling more notes and letters and billing stuff and product stuff and work and etc, etc, etc.

Here are before and after results of this latest cleaning. Lets hope I can keep it a little more tiddy this go around! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!

:( Before :(

:) After :)

1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

I love orderly and can't believe how quickly messes generate their own clutter!

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)