Monday, April 27, 2009

More Yarn for Chris's Sister....


I have 3 more balls of 100% handspun alpaca yarn to send off to Chris's sister. I am really looking forward to seeing the finished blanket. For those of you who do not know what I am talking about. Over a year ago, I made a deal with Chris of CRW Alpacas (see link on the right) to spin 1 lb of each of her past and present alpacas into yarn and send that yarn to her sister who will then crochet that yarn into a blanket for Chris.


The top two balls are from Fudge. Fudge has a lovely dark chocolate brown coat with loads of pristine white scattered through out. You can not really see in the second photo, but that one has just a smidgen of white hairs in it as well. The ball on the bottom is Belle's cria fleece and it is absolutely to die for!

I have just washed some more of fudge and this last skein from him will be pure dark chocolate brown. Simply makes me want to munch down on a Hershey's Bar! Yummie

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)