Sunday, December 07, 2008

Freaky Kitty

Ace has done this for some time, I just did not want to post about it with out proof....lol

These are pictures of Ace doing the dirty deed. Ok, so it's really not dirty, but it sure is odd. Guess we can chalk this up to how we found the little guy and his bro on the side of the road.  You know, that little lost kitty syndrome that we are attributing to his being dumped at too young an age in the middle of no where............


Ace Sucking his toe...


Proof that, YES, he does suck his toe.

Oh, he also had his first sip of beer tonight and erm...... Well, he doesn't really like it at all....hahahaha See, it goes like this. I was watching 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind'. Next thing I know, I look up and there he is licking the rim of my brewskie! He stepped back, shook his head, went in for a second round, shook his head, and tried it a third time and took leave of my lap....lol Silly kitty! Beer if for Big Kiddies!

2 comments:

Bea said...

hmmm...Gus and Abby do this too. But they are dogs so I just thought it was a weirdness of dogs.

LunabudKnits said...

LOL... Well, I thought it was an odd behavior to say the least, but then he did weigh about 8 ounces when we found him:) Chalking it up to being taken from his Mom too soon.

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)