Friday, March 21, 2008

Bad bad Girl......

Hehehe....

Well, it wasn't all that bad. And honestly, one can never have enough wheels or spindles or fur! And it was priced just right!


I found a Walking Wheel in my price range!!!

The story goes........

I was skipping along through Ebay on my merry little way when all of a sudden up from no where popped this little picture of a walking wheel. I snuck a peek at it. Low and behold what did my eyes see? A wee little ol' price tag for 12.00!

Now I'm no idiot, so I know this little beauty missing a lovely little leg is worth much much more than they want. I immediately plug in a little absentee bid for $x00. Not even 5 minutes later the little ol' Walking Wheel was pulled from the evil monster that is Ebay by the seller.

Well, you know me, I fired off a friendly little email to the seller. He emailed back that he would sell me the wheel for $120 plus shipping. I could barely restrain myself from blurting out 'But you know these sell up to 4-800 regardless of condition?'. I kept my mouth shut and immediately fired the guy payment through paypal.

Shipping was going to cost more than he had originally thought, so....... Instead of charging me $x00 for shipping, he personally drove my little ol' wheel to my Aunt 2 hours away:) That was so sweet of him:) Now my Aunt has it and will be bringing it to me next time she comes to town. Which is fine by me because I now have my very own Walking Wheel that was purchased (including shipping) for $180!

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)