Sunday, July 08, 2007

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE

Doesn't time creep up on you pretty fast? I can't believe summer is about 1/2 over and it seems like it just started. Mom & Dad had a few extra tickets for Rick Corman's big 4th of July bash and we were lucky enough to tag along. On top of the spectacular fire work show, games, cash drawings (for employees of RJ Corman Railroad) and concessions which ranged from a buffet to cotton candy & ice cream, there was also a concert by an absolutely spectacular performer, Jason D Williams. He is rumored to be related to the Great Big Ball of Fire singer(JLL), and once you see him in concert! Let me just say WOW! He is all over the place and is just absolutely a pure blast to watch. Maybe if I get lucky I will in this life time get to see him perform again! The fire works were as always a purely joyful and fabulous display! We had an absolute ball and I hope everyone else had as good a time for the 4th of July as we did...I just regret that tomorrow is back to the grind..Atleast the week end is not far away!

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)