Saturday, June 30, 2007

Truck Damage..Grrr........



Well, my neighbor's lawn mower guy is a jerk! He mows all the grass clippings into our yard and driveway. Well, last month, he mowed a rather large peice of metal into the side of my truck door. I am absolutely furious. I contacted the guy shortly after it happened so that I could get him to fix his mistake and he had the audacity to tell me he did not do it!

I mean come on, like an untrained monkey couldn't look at the dang side of the truck and see the grass clippings imbedded in the side of it. I found the peice of metal, took pictures as soon as it happened and had a police report made. I have given this jerk time to get my truck fixed, all to no avail. So looks like monday, I will be taking him to small claims court to make him repair it.

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)