Friday, March 11, 2011

Florida Class

Right - O!  It is so time to get back to Blogging!

How about I start it out right with a post about how the classes went in Pensacola ;)

Unfortunately, I was so into each class that I completely forgot to take pictures until the very last beginning wheel class after a few people had left already.  There were two drop spindle classes that were completely full, two beginning spinning wheels also full and one advanced art yarn class not so full, but it did make a fun day of spinning where everyone got to learn all the techniques they wanted to.




1 comment:

Delighted Hands said...

I am sure everyone enjoyed your classes! Looks like tons of fun!

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)