Monday, January 31, 2011

Better late than never.


I have no excuse for not wishing blogland Merry Christmas and Happy New Year on time.  Well, I do have one good excuse!  My Brother, Beau & his family came home for the Holidays all the way from JAPAN!  It truly was a bless for all of us as this is the first time any of us except for Mom of course have met little Luke!  See, Beau & Jen are stationed in Japan and my littlest nephew Luke was born there!

Here are a few pics and videos of the Lukester on our family vaca in Pensacola. 
Just off the plane at our house in KY on New Years.
Hot tub Lukie!


Playing pass the baby at dinner!

We shop.  Luke sleeps!

YO!  Where's my Gabba, Gabba!

Oh, and that is ice in the bird bath.   I debated adding one more picture of the manatee that had frozen to death due to the cold weather, but decided it was a tad to graphic for general audiences.



OH Yeah!  Happy Belated Christmas & New Year!

2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Your nephew is a sweetie! Florida lived up to its reputation today, warm and tropical at 79F! Sorry it was so chilly when you visited!

LunabudKnits said...

That's OK! I'll be back in February for a couple of spinning classes! OH>>>>>> And the big news... Beau's new orders are either for Mayport or Jacksonville, so guess who else I am planning to visit this coming year!?!

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)