Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tour De Fleece

Well, it's that time of year again. Time for the Tour De Fleece held in conjunction with the Tour De France. In the past, I have heard of the the Tour De Fleece, but never had time or it was way too late to sign up. This year, I think I have a smidgen of time and I got signed up in time... Yeah Me!

You too can sign up by clicking here: Tour De Fleece!

Also, I have tons of pictures from the Kentucky Sheep and Fiber Festival. As soon as my arm is feeling better I'll post em all:) Until then, go check out the new carders at the shop! I finally got my Strauch Dealership! Isn't that the Bee's Knees!?! LunabudKnits

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)