Wednesday, March 10, 2010

FIN....... Craft or Bust

Yep, I missed posting last week about the Craft or Bust challenge.

But...... I am so making up for it today!

Progress thus far: Finished one more skein of the BFL yarn for the sweater. The newest alpaca skein is ready for the dye pot. And my proudest accomplishment so far with this challenge is that I finally finished the never ending shawl!!!

I was originally knitting the shawl for myself. But, (and there almost always is a but of some kind in my posts;) Mom is on her way to Japan to be with my Brother and Sister-in-law for the birth of my newest little nephew! I sent the shawl with Mom for Jen. I hope she likes it.

Blowing in the Breeze

Stitch Definition
Across the back
Mom did her best 'serious' face...lol
Back
hanging w/ the sheepies
hanging on a chair
Hanging in a tree. 'Looks like a bat' is what Bill said...hahaha

3 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Just beautiful; great shawl! I liked the ones where you tossed it in the air and photographed it...

Elabeth said...

Your shawl turned out great! LOL at your Mom's "Serious Face". haha

michelle(halloweentango) said...

That shawl looks beautiful!

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)