Friday, March 02, 2007

Registering for the Wedding!

OK, I never realized weddings were so crazy...lol I spent all day yesterday registering for the wedding. Gosh it seems like only yesterday that we were engaged! We decided to use Macy's and Target for the registries. It was pretty fun (big fat lie). Luckily I got to do all of it in the comfort of my own home, which was a blessing, because I had no desire to go to the mall! I selected 3 china patterns and had one inparticular that I was very fond of. I showed them to Bill and he actually picked the one I liked the most! Of course, it helped that I said "OOh, isn't that pretty!", when I first saw it...lol Isn't he just great!


I am hoping that we get as many of the towels that I picked out, because the towels we currently have are well beyond thier 'sell by date' and I am looking forward to haveing a towel burning party! And the Kitchen-Aid mixer! I am keeping my fingers crossed on that one! Honestly though, we are really hoping for money, because we are hoping to purchase a few acres out in the country and every little bit helps out.



Tonight I am going with Kim from the spinning/knitting group to another spinning group which meets every first Friday of the month. Really looking forward to this! I am hoping to try out different spinning wheels, so that I can purchase the right forever wheel:) Will write more about it later!

No comments:

Other Fun Facts..................

I taught myself to knit by watching a woman while on a flight from Scotland to the USA in 1996.

I taught myself how to spin yarn Feb 15th, 2007. I think I've done fairly well:)

'Lunabud' is a combination of two dogs' names I was loved by, Buddy and Luna:)